Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Eugh.

Yesterday. I went to school. I went to freshman/sophomore preformance. It was decent. I messed up a little bit, but I feel that it's to be expected. In Euro, I had to present my cultural artifact, which was the music video of Path by Apocalyptica. I did a sort of terrible job presenting it, then I had to leave before people had watched the video. It was annoying. And then after freshman/sophomre, I went to quiz bowl. We were playing the nationals team against everyone else. I was on the everyone else team, and I didn't get any questions. Which was really great. Then I went home and actually worked on my Bio Review of Pain and Agony. I tripled the number of questions I had done, which isn't saying as much as it should be. Basically, I've done six questions. There are probably 200. This is why we call it the Bio Review of Pain and Agony.
But today is better. Margianally. I don't have anything to do after school today, so I am free!!! It should be fun. I plan on writing like...3000 words?
But I'll probably end up working on the Goddamn Bio Review of Pain and Agony.

2 Fab Fans:

Luna Moon said...

Yeah. Get the Pain and Agony done now. Rumor is the average completion time is close to +1000 hours. Or more like 8.

Andrea said...

I don't even want to think about the final for Bio. We haven't even talked about it in class... So if our review is as long as yours, I probably will never get it done...

Have fun with that!