Saturday, May 23, 2009

Big Plans

My day was pretty epic. Et tu? Non. N'est epic pas. See my ninja French skills. I'm taking French III next year. It might be useful to learn a little more of that.
I've decided that if I grow up, I'm going to change my name to something like Sun Ray and build awesome kickass ninja houses like these. But I'm going to live in an old house with very little excess junk. If you come over, you're probably going to have to sit on a pillow on the floor. Just warning you. I'll let you stay there if you participate in my "let's be crazyass hippies and grow weird vegetables (PURPLE CARROTS) and have fun" lifestlye. You should come to my crazyass intentional community.
Anyways, I got new shoes. They're not nearly as comfortable as my old ones, even though they're the same. Maybe they're just not broken in enough? Probably.
I'm off to find some purple carrot seeds.

2 Fab Fans:

Luna Moon said...

Please don't name yourself Sun Ray. Go with something more classy, like Mao or Stalin.

But I like the old house idea.

Andrea said...

Purple carrots are so trippy.

So trippy.