Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I have no title. But I've come to terms with it.

Wheee! I got my real license today (not the temporary one). I look sort of horrible in the picture, but that is to be expected. My epic hair colour differences are really obvious on it. It's pretty cool.
Other news.
I got a bad grade on the Bio test. It's memorizing, and it's just like 8th grade science, which was hell. Only that hell involved chemistry, and this one involves animal classification. There are freshmen who got A's. I think memorizing things would be a useful ability. One that I don't have.
Have I told you how much I like Euro? I like it. A lot.
I got a new watch. I like it. A lot.
The writing is still going slow. I miss nanofire. It gave me something more to work for, I think. Still, I like it. My character is great, my plot has enough flashbacks to give backround that I think gives it more depth.

3 Fab Fans:

Luna Moon said...

When will people realize that freshmen are no different from everyone else?

I took Bio. As a freshman. I did fine. Let me know if you need help.

Samantha said...

I'm not saying that it annoys me because they're *freshmen* and therefore some other species. It's just because they're younger than me. Next year, there will be some sophomore in physics, and they'll be doing better than me and I'll be annoyed.

Andrea said...

That exciting about your license! I'm taking my test... never or something.