Saturday, May 30, 2009

Feel the Epicness

My hair is dark brown. Really dark, actually. I actually think it makes my skin look lighter/pinker. I'm not sure why.
I had a really fabulous day today. I got my practice ACT score back, and it was decent (but I didn't get a 40 like I really wanted to). And then I went home to work on my Bio (I finished like...two questions. Going up to do more when I finish this.) and then I was getting ready to drive my brother somewhere, and Makena called me. We ended up finding a four-leaf clover and wandering in downtown Ann Arbor doing fun and exciting stuff (and taking 30 minutes to find a freeking parking space). And then I went to Andrea's, and we got into shenanigans. Actually, I showed her my pot garden. And then we called people. We went and picked up Makena and Manogna. And then we went back to my house and played ping pong. And then we made an epic fort. And then we drove to Target and bought things and stuff. And then we went back to my house and dyed my hair. And then we watched the first episode of Power Rangers. And then I drove everyone home. And then I ate seven crackers with cream cheese on them. And then I sat down to write this blog post.

2 Fab Fans:

Andrea said...

I heart your hair, Samantha.

My life has changed forever now that I have seen the first episode of the Power Rangers at an age where I can actually remember it. I feel fulfilled.

I am terrible at ping pong.

Luna Moon said...

When you dye your hair darker, the contrast will make your skin look lighter. Anyways, can't wait to see it.