This was my first week of the first semester. It's hard to explain, so I'm resorting to bullets. I love me some bullets.
- Commercial Art is cool. Really really cool. I should be finding logo examples right now.
- Civics is pretty easy. It seems like nobody ever talks, which is sad. Also, half of what we're talking about in Civics is stuff we've talked about in Euro.
- Totally not fair: We are all supposed to do a little research on a governmental philosopher for civics. One of my friends who's in Civics and Euro was assigned Rousseau. He was Rousseau for this activity we did in Euro, the Enlightenment Salon. I got Plato. I was Joseph II for the Enlightenment Salon. This means that he doesn't really have to do anything for Civics.
- Biology isn't that exciting. We're learning about cells. I could care less about cells.
At least I know some people in that class.
- Having Euro fourth block is probably one of the weirdest things in the world. Seriously, I keep expecting to go to lunch in the middle of class, but the bell never rings. I have A lunch now. I am not hungry at 10:18.
- QUIZBOWL!!!! We're going to a turnoment in Indiana this weekend. I am so so so excited. Did I tell you that my team got fourth place last weekend? And the other JV team got first? It's really exciting. Really really exciting.
- I need to pack for tomorrow, do my Euro, do Bio, and probably write something.
- The January novel thing was a complete and total failure. I have, like, 2,000 words. That is really sad.
- Also, Stock Adviser.