Saturday, May 23, 2009

On My Mind

We're in bullet point mode again.

  • I'm thinking about dying the middle layer of my hair. This probably won't happen, but I'm just visualizing it. You think it would look good?
  • I drove my great grandma around today, and I'm just noticing how much she's loosing her memory. She didn't remember her address, and she told me the same thing three times in 20 minutes.
  • I'm trying to write that thing again.
  • I have no life.
  • I'm reading Ghosts, and I like it. He actually says what he means and doesn't try to have this crazy hidden meaning stuff, which makes me happy. Either that, or the crazy hidden meaning is just too complex for me, and it's all over my head.
  • I'm starting to think that I have some sort of writing long things disability.
  • My aunt gave me money for my birthday, and she gave me a lecture about how I should use it to buy a study book for the ACT. WTF? If you're so into the idea of me buying a certain book with that money, why didn't you just give me the book?
  • I rode my bike today, and it used random muscles that I don't use for any other purpose. I have never noticed this while riding a bike before.
  • Oh yeah. Bio Review of Pain and Agony. Didn't work on that at all.

0 Fab Fans: