Saturday, May 2, 2009

*Gasp*

Yes, I have even more quotes. No, I don't have a problem.
"I really believe that success is just getting up one more time than you fall."
Roxanne Quimby
"Because life is not a dress rehearsal." Kate Winslet
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." Walden
"The very word 'Christianity' is a misunderstanding--at bottom there was only one Christian, and he died on the cross."
Friedrich Nietzsche
"The wasting of finite resources is everyone's business." Everyone's favourite sparkly 104 year old virgin
"No matter how paranoid or conspiracy-minded you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine."William Blum
"Ordinary men died, men of iron were taken prisoner: I only brought back with me men of bronze." Napolean
"It ought to be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to take in hand, more perilous to conduct, or more uncertain in its success, than to take the lead in the introduction of a new order of things."
If you know who said this, you get...something. And epic prize. Oh, you will get an ARC of my book. That is an epic prize.

1 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

guess
a) Stalin
b) Machiavelli