Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Tip of the Iceberg

Everyone knows about my Apartment Therapy obsession, right? Here are just a few things that I thought were awesome. More than average awesome. New heights of awesome.I love these stairs. Same black floors look, only so glossy. So, so glossy.Is it weird that the first thing I thought when I saw these stairs was "That's the same wallpaper as in Door Sixteen's bathroom"?I love these stairs. I love these stairs so much.This is sort of the same concept as the stairs above, only more realistic. This is a pretty good floating shelf thing. Me like.Same room, different view.I wish I had that many books. And I lived there.We all know how amazing the Seattle Public Library is, right? That is a library. Love.We're not going to discuss how giddy I was when I saw that faucet. Isn't is so awesome?
And this room. It's calm and empty and blue. I like calm and empty and blue quite a bit.

1 Fab Fans:

sarah danielle said...

wow I LOVE those stairs! How cool!
Hey I'm Danielle I'm semi new I really like your blog its so cute!
Hope to see you again.