Saturday, December 13, 2008

Telling the truth

I feel like it's time to tell everyone something that I've been thinking about for a while. It has to do with politics, it has to do with morals, it has to do with religion.
I'm pro-life.
Let's think about it. I'm against the war, against capital punnishment, for healthcare for everyone, and vegetarian.
I'm also a Christian.
It seems like there is a certian brand of Christian, a certian brand of pro-life that has decided that they should be the ones representing all of us. They seem to think that Christians should have a certian set of political beliefs, ones that I don't share with them.
Labels sure are fun.
I guess I'm pro-choice too. Pro-choice in the way that I don't think that anyone's beliefs should influence anyone else's actions unless those actions are affecting them.
Basically, do your own thing. My religion shouldn't have anything to do with it.

0 Fab Fans: