Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fine


I was tagged. 7 random, unknown things.

1.I was getting a B- in Euro (and I was ridiculously excited about that), but the grades were miscalculated.
2.I think I'm more proud of NaNoWriMo than anything I've done in Hi! School so far.
3.I believe that English teachers are the only human beings capable of making a book that I love (The Giver) boring. Particularly my 8th grade English teacher.
4.I don't really hang out with my friends outside of school. Which sucks.
5.I'm a hypocrite.
6.I want to be a minister, but I know I would be a really bad one. If I could afford to go to college for a field I would never work in, I would go to seminary.
7.I have an obsession with furniture design. You already knew that though. Well... let's think. I have a Pandora radio addiction, but you knew that too. Huh. I like cars? That's obvious. I want to move to a big city. That's good. I don't think I've talked about that before on the blog, only that I can't live in this town my whole life. I want to move to the city.

I'm not going to tag anyone. Deal with it.

1 Fab Fans:

Tree said...

I love pandora as well, hey by the way - I have some thoughts on the seminary and minister thing . . . Peace