Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Story of Stuff

We, as Americans, tend to have too much stuff. Our stuff has become a symbol of who we are and what we are worth. When was the last time you assumed something about someone based upon what they were (or weren't) wearing or about the stuff they have. I don't know about where you live, but my county is in the top 10% of dirtiest counties in the country. I'm not sure about where this pollution is (it doesn't really seem dirty to me) or who's doing it, but it's probably because we have a constant need to get more Stuff.
Watch the story of stuff. Take action. Buy less. Save the Earth. Click the picture.

3 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

ummm...NO we are not saying anything about couhg*magnetic*cough. thanks!!

Samantha said...

Okiedokie. My lips are sealed.

Tree said...

I like the story of stuff, but it makes me sad that I am a consumer. I appreciate your blog. Have a great day.