Thursday, January 10, 2008

Huh...

So I'm sitting in seminar (that's what they call the homeroom-type thing at my school. We have it after first block on Tuesday and Thursday.) right now, listening to my teacher help people review for their French final. I think it's rather odd that people are talking (not talking to the teacher, talking to friends) while he is going over how to say time in french. He doesn't need to tell them this stuff, they should have been paying attention in class the first time.
I wonder if I do this stuff sometimes. Goof off when I know I should be paying attention.
It seems like so many of my classmates are just in school to get through, just learning things for the grade. I wonder how many people think that they're actually here to learn, and those are probably the same people who get mad when a teacher teaches us nothing about the Korean war, other than the fact that it took place in Korea. And that it took place after the Cold War.
Yeah......

0 Fab Fans: