Friday, January 4, 2008

Politics. And books. And other stuff.

And don't forget those fragments of sentences. In case you have been living under a rock for the past 48 hours, Huckabee won the Republican caucuses in Iowa. If he gets the presidency, I am so moving to Canada. They have better yarn. I was a little surprised that Obama won, but I don't really have an issue with him. I have an issue with Huckabee on a lot of issues. I don't know much about the republican candidates, but geez, I'd rather they choose anyone but Huckabee. That sentence made no sense. Oh well.
I think that Caleb needs to die. Not a real Caleb, my character Caleb. Or he should be turned in to the overly perky counselor by someone who he thought was a friend, and then he...I don't know what comes next, but I'm sure I could figure it out.
I just finished Grass Angel by Julie Schumancher, which is officially the first of the seventy books which I shall read this year. It was okay. It's not amazing, and the whole thing seemed rather...direction-less. It seemed like something that my unplanning self would write. What happens is that this girl's mom goes away to this spiritual retreat in Oregon, and she ends up spending the summer with her aunt Blue, who is a little eccentric, to say the least. This boy says something about how he thinks her mom is off at this spiritual retreat that he thinks is actually a cult. She freaks out, and her brother ends up running away from the camp. This is not one of my favorite books of all time.
At lunch today, one of my friends expressed that she thought that I had a twisted mind/issues/was a psychopath. This was after I told her about how Caleb needs to die. Does it seem to you people like I think about emoful things constantly? Because I don't really. So you can all chill out, and any people who are reading this who are the type of people who would totally make me talk to a counselor or something can just know that I'm fine. You know who you are.
Wow, this post is a little ADD. That is maybe the way my mind works, jumping around from topic to topic like that. It's kind of almost going against my better judgement to post this, because it's just so...jumbled. And I can't really see a way to get it out of the jumbleocity. I made that word up.
Be a little crazy. You might end up like me one day!

0 Fab Fans: