Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Relief

That's exactly what I'm feeling right now.
Today was finals: part one, and my English final was hard (that's a total understatement), but at least Art was pretty easy. All we had to do was name colours, shade a sphere and some squares, and do a planning sketch of Anorexia. I messed up a little on the detail, but I did pretty well.
Now I get to go study for History and Graphic Arts Tech. Yay.
It's so weird to finally have another half day. The last one was in like sixth grade or something.
Edited to add:No, I think the last half day was in like, seventh grade when there was a water main break and no on had any water and we were all totally dehydrated.

2 Fab Fans:

Sarahhaha said...

Your sox rock my sox. hee hee. or my feet when i'm not wearing sox. you are so cool for making them

Sarahhaha said...

your sox rock my sox. hee hee. when i'm wearing sox. if not, you rock my feet. they are soo cool that you made them