Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hi! School

I think Hi! School is one of those things that you either really love or really hate. I think that most of us are clear about who really loves Hi! School. We know it's those kids, the cheerleaders, the jocks, the randomly popular people. They seem like this is the prime of their lives, like they'll never be happier. Those are the people who the rest of us not-so-secretly want to see at a Hi! School reunion when they're fat, ugly, and flipping burgers.
The kids who hate Hi! School are the ones who spend lunch in the library occasionally (or a little more than occasionally), the ones who spend all day doing something in the back of class, the ones who would give anything not to be here. Those kids are the one that I want to see end up like Bill Gates.
I wonder how we'll all feel when we graduate. Is there a line down the middle, the people who liked Hi! School automatically wish they could relive it all, sad because they're no longer in their happiest days. On the other side, the people who didn't like Hi! Schoolend up being so happy, so eger to graduate.
I don't even know why I'm thinking about this. I guess it's because it's getting to the end of the school year, and the seniors are leaving, and I just want to know what it's like. Honestly, I think I'll be scared.
Bye, I'm gonna go outline my science textbook.

3 Fab Fans:

AssassinsCall said...

I only counted two loves and two hates, I thought there would be like 4,000 of each...haha, jk jk

Bashful Inky said...

I love Highschool.
I think to some people it is more about the journey of Highschool and to some it is more about the destination of graduating from school.

AssassinsCall said...

Hey all I know is that I get by with a little help from my friends