Thursday, May 8, 2008

Grrr.

My schedule is messed up again. Nexte yar, I was planning on taking the following:
Algebra 2A
Biology
English 10
Civics and Econ
World History (1815 to present)
Commercial Art (<3 the teacher for this one)
Research Writing (it's really competitve speach and debate, don't worry)
French 3

We're having a problem now because everyone must take world history in their junior year. Even if you took it sophmore year.
GRRRR.
What should I take in that spot? AP Euro? French 4? Health? Gym? Ceramics and Jewlery? GA2? Art 2? I was going to take International Relations, but apparently you have to be a junior for that one too.
I'm going to go hurt someone.

3 Fab Fans:

Hannah Fawdrey said...

Ceramics and Jewelery sounds like fun, maybe Euro could fit into the International Relations course later on?

Tree said...

hey I like the new photo for your Page, did you take it yourself?

Samantha said...

Yeah, I did. It was a tree on the street by that one street that they made a movie about. Talking in coddddeeeeeeeeeee.