Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Slacker!

We had our dance concert yesterday, and it was amazing. Seriously amazing. All of the dances went well, even the one that was so messed up.
I don't know what I like about being on stage like that. It seems to have some sort of addictive quality. It's scary, but once you're done, you want to be on stage again.
It's like crack...
I should have a semi-long blog coming semi-soon. It will probably involve the overuse of the word love. Maybe.
I'm kind of worried about my great-grandma because she just went to the hospital with a possible stroke. Praying to whatever will work, even if it's the flying spaghetti monster.
Now I'm starting on two weeks of science homework that's due tomorrow. *sigh*
I read The Pact today, and it's superfabulousamazing.

4 Fab Fans:

AssassinsCall said...

Pray to Chuck Norris, he can make everything better!

Samantha said...

good idea
border patrol? Chuck norris.

AssassinsCall said...

Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer and his glares can cause it.

Bashful Inky said...

Oh. I can't wait to read the next blog about 'love'.