Tuesday, May 27, 2008

From the morning

It's early. It's really early. I've been up since the time of: Too Early. I fell asleep in my clothes last night, and it's pretty warm, and I woke up all sweaty and gross at Too Early, and then I took a shower, then I couldn't fall back asleep, and I had science homework, and then I ended up on facebook and youtube.
Facebook, YouTube, and Ravelry are the biggest timesucks on the internet.
I never really blog early. When I do blog early, it's usually a It's-three-am-and-I'm-kind-of-weirdly-hyper moment. I'm usually writing.
I'm weirdly excited to go back to school today. I don't know, but I like something about the regularity of school. You go the same place, day after day, and you do the same thing, day after day. It's easy.

Is this the second time in a row that I've blogged about school? This is starting to get creepy.
I have to go get ready now.

1 Fab Fans:

Tree said...

Hey, Like the new digs. see ya around. . . Summer is just around the corner. Peace