Friday, December 28, 2007

Big, Fun, Scary things!

So, Chris Baty sent this email out to all NaNoers about the year of Big, Fun, Scary things. The general idea is that you try to do a few things on the list of things to do before you die. and you actually do them. Not think about doing them, not wish you could do them, you just do it (nike is so suing me for that).
Here's what I posted in the forum:
Big Fun Scary Goals!!!
*Read at least 70 books, 10 of which must be classics
*Learn to drive (can get my permit in feb! Love you MI with one of the lowest driving ages in the country!!!)
*Not do terribly in honors geometry (C or higher, but aiming for A)
*Knit 1 pair of socks and 2 sweaters
*Walk my dog at least 4 times every week (if I go for a 1.5 mile walk every time, I will have walked 300+miles by the end of the year)
*Finish and start editing my 2007 Nano, and do NaNo in '08, plus write...something else...
*Take better photos

This is kind of like a new years resolution, but not the "lose 10 pounds" type. It's more....I don't know. Whatever.

2 Fab Fans:

Tree said...

YOu go sam, the world is at your door steps, you can do it, I know you can. Have a great day.

Bianka Rose said...

oh my bob! i did that too!!