Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I love Christmas...


This is exactly how much you can knit on your modified Widdershins by bedtime if you cast on Christmas day and knit every time you want to yell at/shoot someone. I got the needles, along with a ton of yarn to dye for Christmas. I also got Socks Soar on Two Circular needles, and The Knitters Book Of Sweater Patterns, which will be pretty useful for designing.
Btw, I made up the cable pattern. It's called Crashing Cables for the time being.
See that dramatic blurring around the edges? That is courtesy of my new wonderful shiny photoshop. I love it. This is Lichtenstien chilling on the advent wreath at church on Christmas eve. My family was lighting it, and I learned that my brother is incapable of lighting a candle. 'twas hilarious.
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas.

1 Fab Fans:

Lora said...

Merry Christmas Miss Froomla - trying to reschedule a Novi Knitting activity. If you're interested, sign up at the yahoo group or just keep in touch and we'll let you know if we work it out. Lovely hat...
L.
loraob@hotmail.com