Saturday, December 1, 2007

50,489

There. I finished. It's there. Now, the website wouldn't let me validate it , which pisses me off. A lot.
Random Quote: “I’m sorry” Kira muttered , regretting htat she had even said any thing previously . Some one really needed to put some thing in her brain that forced her to think things through throughly before saying them . Hey! That would be just like that chip that those doctors had put in the pretties minde, making htem, you know, pretty mminded. That last thought made kira sound stupid, but it was true. The books had referred to them as pretty minded!
Thoughts on NaNoWriMo: Yeah, it's a lot harder than I thought it would be when I declared that I was doing it last december. Yeah, one of my main characters did try to commit sucicide when he had been perfectly normal , or at least somewhat close to normal , when the book began. Around June or so, I thought that I was going to be one of those people who writes 200,000 words in the first two weeks. Maybe I just didn't realize that the most I have ever written on one topic before NaNoWriMo was maybe 500 words?
Most important thing that I learned: I can do this , even if I finish at 2:00 and only have 15,000 words that make sense to any one besides for me.

1 Fab Fans:

Tree said...

What???? it would not let you submit it, what happened??