Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blagh

Glee was on tonight. I was not impressed, to say the least. Who wrote this episode? Who left Kurt out? Who made a diva-off into a "Yay happy we all love each other" fest? And the whole plot arc of the episode felt weak. Cringe. And I have no idea why anyone cares about how Rachel dresses. Really? We have better things to do. And Lauren's song was weird. Really weird. Also, did the person who directs camera angles have a seizure at work? There seemed to be way more camera movement than normal, and it was all sort of weird. Does not compute.
Anyway.
I was in the shower the night before last and I came to a stunning, horible, realization. I forgot to add a portfolio piece. Remember that ring? No, you don't. But there was a ring, and it was fantastic, and I was supposed to put it in my portfolio and I totally forgot about it. FML.
Ahhh never going to get into college ahhh never going to get that job ahhh general anxiety.
I need to calm down and go to the gym. And probably lay off the pepsi.
I have homework to do. Homework homework homework.
I remember telling someone that if I got a B in gym, I would be angsting. But...I'm fine. I'm fine. I'll be fine.
Sometimes if you keep telling yourself something, it comes true. This is one of those times.
I have Psych, Forensics, and Lit. Right?
Should I go to Nationals? It's more expensive than it was last year, and I didn't get to play that much last year. But it's the last quizbowl thing of my life, and I think I might regret not going. What should I do? In the comments!

0 Fab Fans: