Sunday, November 7, 2010

This post is questionable

What is happening with that title. And what is happening with my life?

I wrote 1882 words today, so that's mildly sexy.
Why is everything about sex now?
Because sex sells, that's why. Isn't that pathetic? Yes, yes it is.
Does the vast majority of this novel, like every other novel I've ever written, take place within the heads of my main characters? Does that disgust me? Does it disgust me that my characters don't feel like separate people, even though they are? Is characterization one of my main flaws as a person? Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
Was that a stylistic choice? Did I attempt to lighten my hair a little more today? Did it go well? Did I cause a TV to fall in the back of my car in an attempt to get to the library in time to return a DVD? Was that DVD Cat On a Hot Tin Roof? Was it totally awesome? Did it remind me absurdly of A Streetcar Named Desire, but with a markedly different ending? Did I think that Brick was pretty hot? Did I start the chess still life in CHARCOAL today?
Most importantly, have I been binging on fanfiction to procrastinate on my NaNoWriMo and my portfolio? That one, is, of course, a solid yes.
My brother is coming home tomorrow. It sure was nice to be an only child for a couple days. Zut.

1 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

Of course Brick is hot. He's almost as sexy as NaNoWriMo.