Friday, November 19, 2010

Fiction Friday

I'm jealous of you. I know this is a fully irrational feeling, but I can't help it and I don't care to help it in the least.
Is that wrong? Is dissatisfaction wrong?
Is rebellion wrong? And what if, for once in my whole entire life, I did something that no one would have expected me to do and what would they do then? What could they do then? They have no where to run, no where to hide, and nothing that they can change about me. Bite me. Try it. Kill me. Try it.
I wonder sometimes, if they, if you pass out life as a punishment or as a gift.
I think it's a little bit of both, depending on what kind of a mood you're in. That's sick. That is really, truly sick.
I want you to care about me, and I want you to leave me alone and I want you to be concerned about me, all at once. Can you manage that? Please? For me?

2 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

Is this post addressed to anyone specifically? That last word looks strange.
Dissatisfaction is not wrong, but should not be taken to extremes.
Rebellion is not wrong either. Where would the world be today if every citizen did what they were told? We would all be thoughtless, oppressed citizens in some European country. Imagine 1984 but like in the Middle Ages.
Leah once considered yelling "racist!" in the middle of her US history class one day...that would have been hilarious, especially since she never talked in that class. Or maybe you don't find that funny. Well, it was the way she said it. I'll have to leave you a voicemail someday with her saying that. It makes a very big difference.
But I think you should do something unexpected. It keeps life more interesting and people on their toes. Expect the unexpected!
I can manage that.

Samantha said...

No. It's kind of...fictional rambly. Like, there are fictional characters inside my head and they talk like me and rant. A lot.
I could be a fantastic dictator. Forrealz.
In AVPM ron says "Racist sister!" Um...You should watch it. Because it is hilarious, and also, the girl who plays Draco went to our school. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk&feature=related
I like to mess with people...Just a little.
Okay. Yay?