Tuesday, November 30, 2010

That's it, then.

I won. I won with less than twenty minutes to spare. I'm sitting on the couch. I won. I won. I won.

Last year, I was jumping up and down when I won.
This year, I'm just sort of in a daze. I wrote a lot today. More than I thought I would have, because things ended up being added wrong. 9,208, to be exact.
My 50,000th word was "She" Fitting.
I was really, really close to not winning.* I was worried.
He thought he would be the only one to win. I have some things to say about this, but the internet is a public place (so they say)
I like this novel. I really like it. At the end of the month, with all the others, I couldn't stand the thought of reading them, let alone editing them. I want to edit this one. I want to make it good. I want it to be great. While we're on the topic of editing, how do you make people sound as though they're a certain age? How do you make them sound like they're men or women? Any ideas?
I'm going to jump up and down for a while now. And do my book talk. And IR homework. And you know, go to college. Go college!
I won. I won. I won.
I still can't believe I won.
I won.
I won.
I won.
I think it feels just as good as last year, if not better.
*Under no condition is it acceptable to call me with an hour and a half of NaNoWriMo left. I do not care if your leg just fell off. You should not be seeking my attention. Sorry if I was being a bitch, but...I was very stressed out.

0 Fab Fans: