Monday, October 25, 2010

(my life)

Didn't that book come out at around the same time as one of the Harry Potter books? And didn't they confuse me when they said "book release" on the news and I was like "OMG HARRY POTTER I LOVE HARRY POTTER AHH SO EXCITED" and then I saw Bill Clinton* and was like "dude, who cares about this guy?"

Anyway, today at lunch the topic of me and my physical ability came up. Someone asked if I thought I could beat up someone else at my table. I said maybe. They said no. Everyone else said no. This left me curious, so I began brainstorming the various people who I could beat up. Remember that earlier this day, I had gym. We're playing flag football, and every other down (play? whatever they're called) a girl has to be the quarterback. There's this girl on my team who's really athletic, so she's always quarterback when it has to be a girl.
She was tardy. I had to be quarterback. It was terrifying. I fell on my knee, which is currently bright red. Then I caught a ball the wrong way and jammed my finger and I could only bend it a little bit. I panicked about NaNoWriMo. Then I thought for a second and realized that planning to hand-write it was probably a good idea, since I don't need my right hand to write things. When I was on my way home, I shut my foot in the car door. Don't ask how it happened. I'm very poorly coordinated.
Other things that happened today: I was late for Gov, I did the wrong questions for Health, and I got two VHS tapes from the library stuck in the VCR. All I wanted was to be nostalgic for AP Euro with some Black Adder! That's all, I swear!
Today is one of those days that just makes you want to facepalm
*I've learned from my presidents. Don't inhale.

4 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

I was thinking about Blackadder today in APUSH....funny.
And for the record, I'm pretty sure you could beat up Peter. Pandas aren't natural fighters. I think.

Samantha said...

Pandas aren't natural fighters, but they do weigh over 300 pounds. I don't weigh 300 pounds. Zut.

Bianka Rose said...

Why are Pandas and Pennies so fat?

Samantha said...

Because the salems make really good food.