Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Llama

This is going to be a short post just to get things out of my mind. I haven't started on my homework yet. Things are getting urgent. I'm having more and more trouble thinking up relevant titles lately. Class went well tonight, and at the end, Sophomore said "It doesn't look like you even tried on the face." I gave him this look and he said "Oh. You actually did try." You idiot, I'm trying to get into college! Of course I'm trying to make this good! Why would I even show up if I didn't want to try? Why are you here, with your whateverH pencils and your distracting, relentless monologue? Grr. Anyways, I remembered my dream from two nights ago and I can't get it out of my head. My mom was telling me that my great-grandma killed a dog and then something about her hair. This is very odd. I took my great-grandma to the dentist today...and they're using my logo for the school play! Yay!
None of that made any sense to me, so it surely won't make sense to you.
I need to do my gov current events, my lit facebook thing, and my lit essay. Agh.

0 Fab Fans: