Monday, March 23, 2009

Well You Know...

I've just been thinking. As you should know, I think purely in bullet points.

  • Birthdays. Ibsen, Quizbowl Coach, Great-Grandfather, Andrea. Epic.
  • Hot, Flat, and Crowded. I've been reading it, but I'm only about fifty pages in. It's pretty interesting. Basically, we need to reduce our energy consupmtion, because India is going to start consume as much as us very soon, except they have a much higher population. We will be screwed then.
  • Anna Karenina. I have 200 pages left. SO. CLOSE.
  • Oops. In Euro, we have these unit plans things, and I had gotten mine all togetherand finished it during class so I could turn it in...and then I walked out with it. I realized it when I got to my locker, but by then it was a choice between maybe making it on the bus or taking it back to the classroom. She'll accept it tomorrow, right? Hopefully.
  • Knitting. I haven't been doing much of it lately. Probably because I spend too much time blogging, you know?
  • Youtube. It has been at least two weeks since I have watched a fivevlogginggirls video. Do you understand how distressing that is? I am making a video today.
  • Sleep. Something strange has happened to my sleep patterns. I fell asleep at 3:00 and woke up at 7:00.
  • My dad. He is currently having a conference call with all of my aunts. He is very good at projecting his voice, because everyone needs to hear every detail of his side of the call. Thanks.
  • Hupix. This is a greatly underused word. It means something along the lines of situation or predicament. "Samantha, you're in quite the hupix."

4 Fab Fans:

Verisimilitude said...

Where'd you find hupix? Because I can't find it. I actually googled
'hupix definition' and got your blog.

I found a new word today also. Callipygous. It means "Having beautifully proportioned buttocks".

Isn't that fabulous? I need to find a reason to use it.

Samantha said...

It's a very new word. I'm trying to get people to use it more, because that would be really freeking awesome. Hupix hupix hupix.

Andrea said...

The word "hupix" was created by Andrea, aided by a Scrabble board, on March 20th, 2009. It has ambitions of becoming an international word. It will succeed.

Aeromax said...

And then there's oblgobl, which just doesn't mean anything.