Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Slippery Slope

Aside from being my favourite fallacy, I think this idea may turn into one.
"What idea?" You ask.
My manifesto. See, today in Euro, we had to read a bunch of sources and say weather or not they agreed with the idea that Einstein turned the world on it's head. There was the futurist manifesto, the dadaist manifesto, and we read the communist manifesto a while ago.
All the cool kids have manifestos.
Also, why not? I know what I think about all of this is going to change, probably change very soon. Why not record it now?
That is why I need a manifesto.
Because, believe it or not, each and every one of us in this room is one day going to stop breathing, turn cold and die.

3 Fab Fans:

Andrea said...

I would read your manifesto. It could be a guideline to the cult if Santa never returns my call and we end of worshiping you instead. You need to have a section about strawberry jello.

Also, "weather or not" should be whether or not.

Samantha said...

I know. I just forgot to fix it. I think I'll leave it. It would be wrong to alter history like that.

I kind of sound like an asshole.

Andrea said...

I cannot support your decision.