Monday, March 9, 2009

Things That Annoy Me

The biggest one right now is my school.
It starts early in the morning.
They limit how much space you have to save things, meaning that even if you go through and delete everything you did in middle school, you will not have enough space to save your work.
Everything is blocked. Even things that are for school. Ever tried researching sex ed? It doesn't work. Ever tried reading blogs, even blogs that could be for a school project? Doesn't work.
I can't see my blog. I can go on blogger, but I can't see what I post from school, which freaks me out. What if the formatting is wacky? How will I know to fix it?
My civics class. I like my teacher, but the class is dead. Honestly, there are four people who talk.

There is a rather large possibility that I'm just channeling overall anger into anger at school.
But don't you like my pretty new layout?
Yeah. I like it too.

5 Fab Fans:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the layout!
And that sucks; I hate school filters - our school does that too. Fortunately for me, they don't limit storage (or if they do, I don't know anybody who's hit the limit), which is cool 'cause I have a bunch of music and stuff there...

Andrea said...

I think most of my anger is from school. School has control of my life right now. When I'm happy, something awesome happened at school. When I'm sad, something bad happened. Generally speaking.

Verisimilitude said...

I kid you not, I have 2 images and NOTHING else on my school account and I can't save anything. And I broke my USB so I killed my other plan. Thank god I don't do much on computers anymore in school.

In 8th grade, we had to do a paper on Spontaneous Human Combustion (I swear my science teacher was a pyromaniac). And every site on it was blocked. You know, it's Occult/Folklore. And we can't expose our children to that.

I use proxies to look at my blog from school. ♥

Aeromax said...

The more you know about computers, the more it becomes evident that the IT staff is either horribly disgruntled or vastly incompetent.

And the school board's obsession with BIGGER BETTER FASTER doesn't really have any place in anything

>_>

<_<

Tree said...

I love the new layout.