Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wheee!

I've been hyper all day. Toes tapping, skipping down the hallway, laughing my head off at things that aren't really funny, hyper. I said whee several times while accelerating.
I'm currently in that weird hyper-tired state, where you know you should probably go to bed, but have so much energy. Yay!
So, things that are on my mind

  • Tiny houses (again! It's crazy)
  • The fact that I have not checked ApartmentTherapy in at least 24 hours. Some would consider this a sign of growth, but those people are not the ones planning to look at it right after they finish writing this.
  • Advice to Sink in Slowly. If only school advice stuff was...cuter.
  • I'm happy with my life right now. I'm really lucky that I can say that and be serious.
  • If you had to live with any one person you know for the rest of your life, who would it be? That's a weird question, I know.
  • At least I figured out what the song was.

0 Fab Fans: