Thursday, September 30, 2010

Seniortisis

It's like elephantisis. Only not.
I'm a senior. It's class colour day*. I'm just now realizing that I'm a senior, and people know I'm a senior, and this is my last year of school. This is the last time that I'm going to be amazed at the sheer number of juniors around me**. This is the las time for all of this, and I'm overcome with a weird sort of nastolgia. I need to do something to make my mark or be memorable or something, anything to be excited about. I need some more colour, we've had a lot of black and white lately. What should I do***?
*Yes, I will get you a pictureof what I'm wearing at some point in time.
**Juniors wear red. It always looks like there's a million of them.
*** Before you say it, no I will not memorize the City on a Hill speach. Or the Cross of Gold speech, or any other prime examples of American oratorial tradition. It's just not happening.

1 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

Does Peter read this blog? I feel like that would have been something he suggested...besides, the Gettysburg address is much shorter.