Saturday, September 18, 2010

Huh.

I'm working on the architectural drawing right this very minute. Party time!
Hm. I must have something interesting to say...thinking, thinking.
I was thinking about death earlier. For a long time, the idea of dying freaked me out, and then I kind of accepted it, but as I was thinking about it again, it started freaking me out again. Any explanation for my sudden regression? Is this a bad thing?
We read this story in Lit, and I really liked it. It was about this crazy guy and it didn't make any sense, but the more I think about it, the more it's growing on me*.
I'm thinking about my NoQuNaNo/The Novella Project. I hope that I'll be able to write it in November, edit it all spring, and then post it next summer in increments. I think we've all talked about how I feel about serialized novels. It's like TV! Only better! And you can read it whenever you want! Talk about JazzHands!
Peterodactyl.
*Like a fungus. But not really.

2 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

I'm loving the Peterodactyl.

Samantha said...

I too, am loving the peterodactyl. Hence it's inclusion in my life.