Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rebecca

I finished Rebecca (the Classic tale of Romantic Suspense!) last Saturday. It was really good.
What I thought was sort of strange was the DeWinters' relationship. Mrs.DeWinter feels like she'll never fit in at Manderly and is sort of distant from her husband in the beginning of the book. Then, she finds out what happened to Rebecca, his first wife, and everything is suddenly better. If you found out that your husband killed his first wife, wouldn't it make sense to be a little bit freaked out? The only thing she was worried about was him getting caught.
Also, Rebecca was sleeping with her cousin. Creepy!
Also, am I the only one who would go to someone's home before getting married to them?
Also, Manderly sounds absolutly amazing.

1 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

I want to to live at Manderly.
And now you see why this is my favorite book! :)