Friday, August 14, 2009

Haunting.

Yeah, I was wondering how long it would take before Machevelli got used in the story. I finally used it. Honestly, I'm surprised that I got to 13.5 without using it once. I actually used it 13,989 words in. The old man said it.
I'm not sure that Euro will ever leave me. And I think I'm okay with that.
We're going to have another question day soon! You're really excited, I can tell. Put your questions in the comments on this post, and they will be answered. It'll be fun.
I'm wearing this shirt today. It makes me happy. And I finally got a picture of the house I will live in. Someday.The people across the street may have been mowing their lawn and may have given me a funny look while I was taking pictures. Maybe.
ETA: OH MY GOD! Apartmenttherapy+Threadless=Threadcake.

1 Fab Fans:

Andrea said...

Um, that's my house! My second house if the blue one burns down! (But I'm liking it less and less with their stupid landscaping... It looks all new and manicured and it should be old and charactery).