Friday, August 7, 2009

Milton

He's currently sitting in a stranger's house, reading. He has recently eaten a piece of bread with peanut butter on it and marveled at how normal this house feels while the rest of the world is empty and screwed up.
I need some help from you. What does Milton look like? As with all people who I don't know in real life or see pictures of on a regular basis, I imagine him looking astonishingly like me. But Milton shouldn't look like me, because that is weird. This is where you come in. The story has no physical description of Milton, and it should have something. Tell me (in the comments) what you think Milton should look like. Be descriptive. Be a winner.

2 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

Is Milton's physical appearance applicable to the story-line or some internal/external battle?
He should have dark hair, sweet glasses, and one arm shorter than the other. But just by a little bit.

Andrea said...

I always always always pictured Milton in a green sweater / sometimes sweatshirt and khakis. He is tan and skinnyish and has dark, curly hair. And sometimes thin, black, rectangular glasses.