Friday, August 21, 2009


I couldn't tell you how many times I listened to/sang/hummed this song today. This isn't the original, but he has a cute accent.
I'm thinking that Apollo may be my new favorite character. He's like Milton, only he seems to know what he's doing, and he's more of a leader. And he has a different past and different relationships with people.
I guess he's really not like Milton.
In other news, I did some brainstorming for my NaNo this morning. As in, I wrote out 13 story ideas. They range from completely ludicrous (inanimate objects with feelings) to vaugely possible. And there's a lot of metafiction ideas happening, which will end up being interesting or horrible.
Also, these pictures are absolutly delicious.

2 Fab Fans:

Aaron said...

Idea 14: Write about how you spend your time wishing you had a cute accent before you transport to a magical land.

Samantha said...

All the characters must have high pitched voices. For sure.