Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm a winner. Basically.

I've been on quite a roll with the story. I've written about 800 words today, but I feel like I have the energy and ideas to write another 2000 or so, which was my goal for today. I feel like I've progressed in the plot by leaps and bounds, and that makes me very happy. We're approaching jazzhands territory. Milton has friends now. Friends! And a romantic interest! This is so exciting, right? Annnnnd there's enough plot to make things happen. I might actually reach novel length without using all the ideas between 30 and 40k. I am very muchly proud. Even though my father seems to think that it's a rip off of Catcher in the Rye.
The only reason I have to be less than happy is that the doctor wouldn't let me keep my teeth. Which I really wanted to. Because I think the tooth fairy would come.

0 Fab Fans: