Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wootage

Vague Verity gets the book. Tell me where to meet you...in the comments.
I'm in Bio right now. We've just finished our test. I got a 82% or something. That's pretty close to my average in the whole class. Awesome. But not really.
There are some posts that start out with a really awesome idea and pictures and everything. This is not one of them. This is a get on blogger and ramble type of post.
I have to go to Euro in fifteen minutes. I like Euro at the end of the day a lot more than I liked it third block. We had B lunch, so whenever we were doing a project in class, we would totally slack off in the first half of class, saying we'd do it after lunch.
I need a plan. I feel like knowing what I want to do if I grow up would make me a little more motivated. Right now, I'm motivated in Euro and Commercial Art, but not much else.
Blurgh.

4 Fab Fans:

Luna Moon said...

Then have a career in Euro and/or Commercial Art. Easy.

Besides, what they don't tell you is that you just need to be able to figure out a major by your sophomoreish yeah in college. And you can change it. And you can get a job in something not exactly your major.

Don't worry about it now. I repeat, do not. Focus on something fun instead.

Verisimilitude said...

Huh. I don't know, you tell me. Anywhere in the school, anytime (except before, since I'm always late).

Samantha said...

Can you be in front of the library before seminar?

Verisimilitude said...

Yes I can.