Monday, February 16, 2009

Questions, OMG

We need another question day. I have no school this week, and the things I talk about during bio (the end of humans) and euro (why would child prostitution be funny) often make good topics for blogging. The only other thing I have to blog about now is interior design. That would be me posting several hundred links, which I don't think anyone wants.
Anyways, ask me your questions. I will have an answer to all of them. I promise. Remember the last time we did this? Remember how wildly exciting it was? Yes.

7 Fab Fans:

AssassinsCall said...

I have one!!
Humanity needs, for the first time ever, a definition of "just friends" from a girl's perspective...ready? go!

AssassinsCall said...

Why is the sky blue?

Luna Moon said...

Why can I never understand how to follow blogs?

Oh, and what is the meaning of life?

Andrea said...

When you bring up the subject of asking you questions, why do I feel the need to create the most-impossible-to-answer-question ever?

Are you going to make a new layout? Or do you want me to make you a new one? How sick are you of your current layout?

Is break crippling your motivation like mine?

Who do you think started the whole upward inflection at the end of a question? If we didn't have that, then what would the warning be for a question? Do we really *need* a warning for a question? I guess we do, or people would be slower in conversation, figuring out if someone was asking them a question or not...

Bianka Rose said...

a question....hmmm...
why does life have to be so disappointing? but i'm going to the DIA today so that's not too disappointing...

AssassinsCall said...

I have another one:
What is the third section in The Communist Manifesto for?

Aeromax said...

Because I'm an egotistical ass, I'm going to answer as many questions as I can (sorry, I can't help myself).

AssassinsCall: The sky is blue because of the refractive properties of nitrogen and oxygen; air at ground level is clear because it's a very faint blue. The sky, however, is several miles thick and the slight effects add up, like a roll of projector sheets.

Luna Moon: there isn't one, doopity derpity floop.

Andrea: I think we'd start sentences with "Question:" the way Dwight Schrute does.

Ans as for my question, how do you feel about the field of computational linguistics? (this is a serious question, by the way)