Friday, February 20, 2009

Answers for everyone!

AssassinsCall asked

Humanity needs, for the first time ever, a definition of "just friends" from a girl's perspective...ready? go! Just friends is pretty blurry. I've been "Just friends" with a guy who I liked but I was positive didn't like me back, so I just accepted that it wasn't going to happen. Most of the time, just friends means that there is very little chance of a relationship actually happening.
Why is the sky blue? The sky is blue because blue is in the colour that travels most easily through air. Same reason the ocean is blue. Also, magic.
What is the third section in The Communist Manifesto for? I haven't gotten to that yet. I'm at the part where the guy blames the bourgeoisie for all the problems. I get the feeling that he's a little nutty.

Luna Moon asked

Why can I never understand how to follow blogs? I'm not sure. If you go to the dashboard on blogger and scroll down a bit, there should be three brown tabs. They should be blogs I'm following, blogger buzz, and blogs of note. Click on the blogs I'm following one and look at the bottom of the box. It should have two buttons, one that says add and the other says manage. Click add and type http://froomla.blogspot.com into that box. You and your blog following should live happily ever after.
Oh, and what is the meaning of life? The meaning of life is to find a meaning. That's sort of a circular answer, but I find it to be very true.When you find your purpose, you do that for a long time and live happily ever after.

Andrea asked

When you bring up the subject of asking you questions, why do I feel the need to create the most-impossible-to-answer-question ever? Because you want to challenge me and see if I just struggle or come up with something awesome. I will come up with something awesome. That is how I roll.
Are you going to make a new layout? Probably not.

Or do you want me to make you a new one? If you'd like to, that would be pretty awesome.

How sick are you of your current layout? I like the backround, but I'm not real into the header. Maybe just change that?

Is break crippling your motivation like mine? Somewhat. I've been working on my homework, but I haven't done any of the Quiz Bowl study guides. I should be doing that.

Who do you think started the whole upward inflection at the end of a question? Someone who got pissed when they couldn't tell if people were asking them questions. They started doing it and then it just caught on so much. I wish I was that person.

If we didn't have that, then what would the warning be for a question? Nothing, which would suck.

Do we really *need* a warning for a question? I guess we do, or people would be slower in conversation, figuring out if someone was asking them a question or not... I agree. Also, people are stupid. They can't figure it out on their own, so people would never get their questions answered, and that would be very sad.

Bianka asked

why does life have to be so disappointing? but i'm going to the DIA today so that's not too disappointing... Bianka, your life is disappointing because you aren't using good grammar.

3 Fab Fans:

AssassinsCall said...

Thank you =D

Luna Moon said...

Yay! I finally semi figured it out. Thanks.

Aeromax said...

It's fun to blame the bourgeois. It's also fun to say the word "bourgeois".

Viva proleteriat!