Tuesday, February 24, 2009

On my mind

  • Maps. I have this idea, vintage maps either used as wallpaper or hung up on a wire system like this
  • This song. I've heard it several times today.
  • Forgiveness. That was the topic of the Nooma video in Sunday school this week, and the big idea was that when you seek revenge, you're telling God that you don't think it can do a sufficent job of getting back. This could be because God isn't going to get back at them, but... whatever. I see forgiveness not so much as letting someone else go, but letting yourself go, coming to peace with whatever they did. Just getting over it, really. It's freeing.
  • Procrastination and me. This should be obvious to you by now, but I'm a horrible procrastinator. I need to do Bio. I'm not very fond of that class. It's not that I hate it or something, I just don't care about it enough. This is the real problem.
  • I totally love these! I just thought you'd like to know.

3 Fab Fans:

Andrea said...

I love those books. I want to glue them on my wall. But that wouldn't really help much.... Reading wise. They are quite pretty, nonetheless.

I'm trying to put up my layout! I should be finishing my essay. I really really should. Finish it. Now. But... I'm making new headers and hovers and it's exciting. Are you excited?

Are you taking the Jeopardy! test tonight? Do it do it do it.

Luna Moon said...

Since I have nothing better to do, I looked at all these links. My conclusion? You have good taste.

Bianka Rose said...

cool book cover.
eerie book.