Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oh My Gosh, Are We a Bunch of Idiots or What?

Hey people. I'm in history right now and, well, it's interesting. We're doing publisher, which we learned in THE FIFTH GRADE. This class is soooo flipping easy, and it's driving me over the edge. Like lose it and do something crazy over the edge. Think just about everything that is posted on blackboard. Pigs with the numbers 1 and 3 painted on their backs, let loose in the school- talk about kickass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now she's telling us that we're "slowpoking it"-wtf? Where on earth do these sayings come from? (methinks earth should be Earth, all proper nounie(ms.c soooooooooooo would hunt me down and skin me like a fish if she read this))

Nothing written in this blog post should be taken literally. Peace out.

0 Fab Fans: