Friday, September 7, 2007

500, Yarn, Movies, Yarn, School

There are officially 500 more days with Bush. We shall not talk about how much this depresses me. I seriously thought that there was just one year, or maybe a year and a month, what with all this talk of the election. I won't be able to vote, but knowing these things makes me feel like a useful member of society, which is a good feeling.

Tonight my peeps and I ate ice cream (butterfinger. who knew that flavors like that existed?), watched Breakfast at Tiffany's, and did things vaguely reminiscent of yoga. Thoroughly enjoyable, and there was knitting involved. Conni and I both knit on our socks, and the non-knitters vegetated and giggled when she was knitting that wacked out sweater.

I am kind of in love with that blue stripe, right between the purple and the green... Yes, my toenails are purple.

I am starting to think that Ms.D is maybe not as bad as I once thought. *Insert guilty feeling here* I may tell her about the time in fifth grade when I read the entire history book, but I don't want to look too dorky. And quiz bowl, which I am considering joining, is not dorky at all. Even though I'm one of four white kids.

I think that my english teacher may be one of the coolest teachers I've ever had. She asked who wanted to write a novel, and I raised my hand, because let's face it; I've spent an innappropriate amount of time fantisizing about Nanowrimo, which I will most defintly be doing this November (1 3/4 months! Squee!!!)

0 Fab Fans: