Friday, September 14, 2007

How could you people not tell me this!?!?

I was reading cosmicpluto knits, and she posted about a new pattern. In the FALL KNITTY! How could nobody tell me that there was a new knitty? The things I must have RIGHT NOW are below





Neiman, from knitty. I really like this sweater. If I made it, the colors would probably be black and pink, because I like the combination, and they match my chucks. And there would be long sleeves, because the Hi! School is REALLY COLD. I've been wearing some sort of sweater or hoodie all week, and in middle school I would wear t-shirts all winter long. I think the universe is telling me to work on the sweater, or else.


Entwined, Also from knitty. I like this because it's really original. Most accessory patterns (and most patterns for anything, come to think of it) are just variations on the same old thing, which can get boring and not so creative.


I also liked the subway knitting article. I've never knit on the subway, since there isn't one in my area.


Q. This is something I would make in 10 years, when I have loads of experiance with colorwork and sock knitting. It looks really cool.

It's a beautiful day outside, so I'm going to do my homework on the front porch.

2 Fab Fans:

Bea said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! And trust me, it will take a lot less time than 10 years to do sock knitting, I bet you'll be knitting socks and doing colorwork before next summer :)

Prixie said...

those are beautiful