Monday, September 24, 2007

Debate Team!

Bad blogger didn't write all weekend! Tsk, tsk. Well, I'm back, having bombed and English essay (wanna play guess Sam's grade in the comments?) Am feeling rather odd. I don't know what to do with myself, and I want to write, I really do, but I'm at the library, and my USB drive won't work properly (it didn't work at school either, which makes me think that either my computer hates my guts, or my drive is dead and decomposing) and I really shouldn't start a new story, especially not this close to Nanowrimo. Conscience vs. Gut. Who will win?
The reason I'm staying after school is that there was a debate team meeting after school, and all the after school stuff seems to end before 4:45 when the late bus comes. Debate was pretty rockin', and we debated about, you know, whether or not the US should colonize, you know, ANTARCTICA. And about the killing of penguins. Totally normal, cool stuff. Way cool.

1 Fab Fans:

Samantha said...

You forgot about how someone said that penguins are the main food source for the tutsi people. Even though they live in Africa.