Monday, January 24, 2011

In which I seem to be utterly (otterly) insane.

Ahahahah. Just so you know, I'm not nearly as crazy as I thought I was. It's a real thing.
Uh...I needed to blog. So I am. Blogging.
Today was the last real day of gym for my whole entire life. Yay! But really, I liked gym this year. I think I'll miss it a little bit.
But I won't miss Gov. Grr rage gov anger.
Today when I was leaving school one of the parts of the parking lot that's sometimes blocked off with cones wasn't blocked and I tried to drive through it and Mac yelled at me because apparently the cones are there for a reason. Except THEY WEREN'T THERE. YOU MOVED THEM THERE AFTER YOU YELLED AT ME.
Um. This is a terrible blog post.
Do you ever have one of those moments where you wonder what makes you who you are and you realize that, if you woke up in a different life tomorrow morning, you would be a completely different person? And then you feel weird because you realize that you're not actually your own person at all and you're only what other people make you? Yep. Yep. Yep.
In other news, I'm supposed to be finishing typing up that story to send to my editor and studying for gov and making that diorama for French (no, this is not helping me learn French in any way) and study study studying more capitals and countries and agh, shoot me now.
Twelve and a half years of taxpayer funded education, and I am so eloquent. And I still abuse short sentences like it's my job.
Wouldn't it be great if that was my job?
Film School: It's legit happening. I have characters. I have a number of readers. It is so on. On like flapjacks. On like awesomesauce. On like pterodactyls. On like Persuasion and Pythons (the next book in the weird Pride and Predjuce and Zombies trend. It's like Snakes on a Plane. I invented it earlier today)
Also, I found the Zombiecorns story. And I am reading it. And it is effing hilarious. In a way. A weird way.
OH OH MY GOSH I ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION. I am declaring Feburary first to be New New Years. January has been, to say the least, a fuckup month for me and I kind of want to throw it away and pretend it never happened, so that's exactly what we're going to do. I will have New Year's resolutions and sparkling beverages (like...pepsi) and be filled with a general air of optomism and hope. It will be lovely. Just like you, dear readers.

0 Fab Fans: