Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today is not a good day

Mmmr. My report card will probably look something like this: AP Government and Politics-B, AP English Literature-B, Health-B, Physical Education-B, International Relations-C, French V-C.

So....That's pretty terrible. And the worst part is, I have no idea why. I didn't do anything different this semester than I've done before, have I? What changed? There's a manipulated variable that would cause change, right? What is that variable?
Eugh, and it's been eons since I've worked on art. And my room is a mess. And I still need to, uh, apply to college. And all I really feel like doing right now is sleeping for a month and a half and then maybe running away to Europe. Awesome. That's my life.
I don't think I can really go to college. At all. Like...eugh. This isn't working anymore, and I wish I had someone or something to blame, you know? Like if there was some identifiable issue with me, then I could say "Okay, it's not just me, it's this specific issue" and I wouldn't feel so inexplicably guilty.
Sigh.

2 Fab Fans:

Luna Moon said...

You did do something different. You took different classes. AP Gov you hated, AP Lit is hard if you haven't taken AP Lang, IR has those stupid map quizzes, and Gym, well...you don't like it. And as for the others...I decay.

Samantha said...

AP lit was difficult, but I really liked it. And I liked IR, and I was good at everything (except the map quizzes). And Gym was better than expected, really.
Maybe it's just the concept of school in general that I have issues with.