Tuesday, January 25, 2011

There's too much in my brain

List time. 'tis how we roll.
1. WHY CAN'T I MEMORIZE ANYTHING? It's not a test anxiety thing, I usually test pretty well. But these country quizzes, no matter how much I study, I never ever get it, and that's killing me. I can tell that Mr.IR wants me to do well, and I want to do well and I've been studying and studying but nothing is working. Rage.
2. My morning started off with me finishing a horrendous diorama for French. While I was doing this, my mother offhandedly asks "Did I tell you about that woman who kept a stillborn baby on ice for three days?"
That's a great thought to have flitting back and forth in your brain while you're trying to concentrate on finals. Apparently it's a friend of a friend who may or may not have some mental health issues. Also, that's creepy. And probably had something to do with
3. I had a scary dream this afternoon, while partaking in my standard nap. It was really uncomfortable and it reminded me why I'm better off not remembering the vast majority of my dreams. Ych.
4. Health. Today was the third and final day of sex ed, and I really have to say something about it. This unit made me respect my teacher a lot more. She was kind of blunt about things that she needed to be blunt about, and that can't be an easy lesson to teach. And just because we technically have an abstinence based curriculum doesn't mean that teachers teach like no one is actually having sex or will ever have sex.
5. Add Lee Pace to the list of men who look better without facial hair. And Alan Rickman. I know that these are controversial views, but guys, this is for your own good.
6. 24 hour plays sounds amazing. Like NaNoWriMo, but faster and more fervent and with this great collaboration between all kinds of people and now I'm drooling on my keyboard because it sounds so. Freeking. Cool.
7. Film School? On. On like flapjacks. On like...Ontario, where I will be going at some point in this year. But I already told ya'll that.

1 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

24 hour plays? I'm in.
Also, I had a dream last night that I saw someone get hanged and then the murderer was after me...and I woke up and couldn't move my legs. It was terrifying.