Thursday, January 13, 2011

What everyone's talking about

I had thoughts of making this post a multimedia adventure (and I would forever refer to it as that) but then I ditched that idea. So...yep. This is the post that everyone's been talking about, so...yay!
On Tuesday (and I really did mean to blog about it on Tuesday) Mrs.AP Euro was supposed to be talking to the France group about Versailles. I wanted to stay, even though I thought I'd seen the powerpoint before. But I had quizbowl, and I had to go. (We're going to Nationals, bitches. And I played a half a game. The game that we won, further proving that we will win every game that I play in.) And then, later in the evening, I checked my blog feeds, and...Delicious.
Yep, I feel like a perv when I say that about something that isn't food.
I have this overwhelming feeling like I'm going the wrong direction in my future, for the past two weeks or so. Like maybe furniture and architecture are both wrong for me, and if I don't do that, then what am I going to do? It's this kind of like...subliminal stressor, always there following me. Agh.
This post needs another picture.*insert random picture from hard drive*
Also, there's this gov project that's showing me that no, I really haven't gotten better at time management since I was ten and yes, I still hate schoolwork. Most scholwork, that is. I happen to have written a very satisfying IR essay during lunch today. Be jealous.

3 Fab Fans:

Bianka Rose said...

"I have this overwhelming feeling like I'm going the wrong direction in my future, for the past two weeks or so. Like maybe furniture and architecture are both wrong for me, and if I don't do that, then what am I going to do?"

Me, too! It's rather frightening, but I can't help thinking about it.

Bianka Rose said...

Oh--and I like the pictures. Especially the second one. I feel like that should be my new motto in life.

Samantha said...

Yep. Yep. Yep. Apart from ditching college and running away to write books and short stories and movies and tv shows, I have no solution. Scary.
I thought you would apprechiate that one.